- These general terms and conditions (hereinafter: the general conditions) govern all contracts, supplies and other services agreed between the customer and Love Stories Australia Pty Ltd.
- By placing an order, the customer agrees to be bound by the general conditions.
- Unless Love Stories Australia has indicated otherwise in writing to the customer, the customer’s own general terms and conditions shall not be accepted.
Entering into a contract
- Love Stories Australia shall confirm the customer’s order by e-mail. A contract is created only when payment has been successfully made.
- Love Stories Australia is entitled to refuse, or impose special conditions upon, a supply, subject to giving reasons. If Love Stories Australia is unable to clearly establish the customer’s permanent or temporary address, an order cannot be accepted.
- Order processes that for whatever reason have been technically or otherwise disrupted before the payment instructions have been completed are incomplete, even if the customer has received an order confirmation. Such an order will in principle therefore not be delivered. Love Stories Australia shall endeavour, however, to contact the customer to complete the payment instructions so that delivery can be made.
Prices and costs
- The contract price is the current price at the moment when an order is placed with the webstore. The prices of articles are quoted inclusive of GST.
- The prices quoted in the webstore are exclusive of postage and administration costs.
- Love Stories Australia is not bound by the terms of its offer in the event that there is any printing, typesetting or programming fault on its website.
- Love Stories Australia shall act with the greatest possible care in processing orders for articles. However, we reserve the right to refuse an order. Non-acceptance of an order may, for example, result from one of the following:
- The product ordered being unavailable from stock
- Our inability to obtain authorisation of payment
- The identification of an error within the product information, including price or promotion
If there are any problems with your order we shall contact you. We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
Right to return articles
- The customer is entitled to return any article (excluding fragrance and garments described as FINAL SALE – Cannot be Returned) to Love Stories Australia within fourteen (14) days of its delivery, without need to give any reason. This right also extends to articles that have been reduced in price. This has the effect of cancelling the purchase of that article and the customer will be refunded the amount already paid to Love Stories Australia for the said article. Please note that we will not refund the shipping cost for the returned articles.
- No refund will be made in respect of articles returned to Love Stories Australia after the said fourteen-day period.
- Articles must be returned in accordance with the instructions set out on the Return & Exchange Form enclosed with the articles.
- Articles being returned must be in the condition generally accepted for normal use for approval of the articles, such as trying on articles in conventional shops. If a customer wishes to exercise such right to return an article, the article must be returned to Love Stories Australia together with everything originally sent with it, in its original state and packaging, in accordance with the clear and reasonable instructions given by Love Stories Australia.
- Love Stories Australia is entitled to refuse to accept a returned article or to send it back to the customer if the article appears to have been used, no longer carries the original labels, or reveals damage caused by the customer, or if the customer does not comply with the instructions for returning the article given by Love Stories Australia.
- A returned article may be exchanged for the same style in another colour or size where in stock if returned in accordance with the instructions set out on the Return & Exchange Form and returned to Love Stories Australia within 14 days. The customer is liable for return postage to Love Stories Australia in the instance of an exchange. The replacement item will be sent back to the customer by standard delivery at Love Stories Australia’s expense.
Error in delivery
- If Love Stories Australia delivers an article different from the one ordered, or if the article is damaged or defective, the customer must notify Love Stories Australia of this as soon as possible, in the way specified on the Return & Exchange Form enclosed with the article. Love Stories Australia shall reimburse the purchase price plus postage charge.
- If a customer wishes to exchange or return an article, they must follow the instructions specified on the Return & Exchange Form enclosed with the article.
- Other queries, comments or complaints relating to an order, payment or delivery should be sent in writing to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- The e-mail message must contain the customer’s name, e-mail address corresponding with that in LOVE Stories Australia’s records, the order number included in the order confirmation and the article number.